Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Doctor will see you now...

Welcom to the Doctor's Office. This is my first attempt at blogging. I figure if everyone else can do it, so can I. After all, I am a Professional. You can expect to find commentary on the things that interest me, such as politics and world affairs, music, sports, and many other varied and random topics and observations. There's a lot of weird shit going on in my head and I plan on dumping it here. Maybe you'll be interested in my ramblings, or maybe not. The choice is yours. Or is it...?

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? I am anxious, excited, scared and disturbed. What do you know...it's like waiting for a Gamecocks or Dolphins kick off.

    I look forward to laughing, cursing, being offended and entertained. And reporting you to Homeland Security in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete