Monday, March 30, 2009

The Rocket Scientist

Okay, so anyone who knows me well knows that I'm a huge Judge Judy fan. I don't mean to say that I'm huge, although I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds, but that I really like to watch the Judge Judy show. I'm not really sure why, I think it has to do with my attraction to really clever, sarcastic, bitches. Like Anne Coulter for example. Don't even get me started on her. Last time I read her column I burned out my keyboard with drool.

I refer to my JJ fascination as my Judge Judy Jones- you know, like I'm jonesin' for Judge Judy. I've even started writing a song about it, but it's still a work in progress so don't get too excited about it just yet. It's kind of a rap thing, like something in the manner of Rehab.

So anyway, I'm catching up on my backlog of JJs the other day (I record them on my DVR) and I come across this gem.


I have to give the lass credit for trying. It's safe to say she won't make my list of clever ladies, although I have plenty of other chick lists that she is eminently qualified to be on.

On a related note, I'm back in JJ mode later and I realize that I recognize the defendant! I know, it freaked me out too. More on that in a later post though. I can only stand so much excitement for one night, and I think Coulter's got a new posting out. Only this time I'm going to strap on a drool bucket...

No comments:

Post a Comment